- How suppliers disguise backdoor selling techniques in the form of innocent sounding questions
- What to do when you catch backdoor selling already in progress
- How to negotiate with a supplier who has already gotten an internal customer to commit to a purchase
- How to apply the four components of backdoor selling prevention
- And much more!
- The first way is by having a Premium Membership in the Next Level Purchasing Association (NLPA). Currently active Premium Members automatically have access to every Express Course available as part of their premium benefits. For as little as $15.99 (US) per month, you can access all of the available Express Courses as well as the NLPA Library which includes templates, checklists, slides and on-demand replays of the NLPA members-only webinars, and more. Visit: http://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/procurement-membership.php to learn more about Premium Membership and to get started.
- The second way is by enrolling in the Express Course directly. To enroll, visit: http://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/registration.php. You can also print a registration form from: http://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com/registration.pdf.
Charles Dominick, SPSM, SPSM2
President & Chief Procurement Officer - Next Level Purchasing Association
Author - The Procurement Game Plan
Struggling To Have A Rewarding Purchasing Career?
Earn Your SPSM® Certification Online At